Skip to main content

Week 8 Progress

 Looking Back

I am very happy with the progress I've made so far in this class. I'm most proud of staying on track with this class and not getting behind. I try and knock out the first few assignments on Monday, but my schedule varies each week based on what my other courses have going on. The assignments I enjoyed the most so far are reading my classmate's stories and seeing what cool spins on classic folk tales they were able to come up with. I have not been using any extra credit so far because I am on schedule to finish ahead of time, but if I fall behind a week I will definitely use some to catch up. I have always felt comfortable with technology, but I now feel very confident about my skills in using blogger and google sites. 


Looking Forward

As of now, there are no major changes I would make for the second half of this semester. However, I will still explore new writing styles and formatting options as the weeks go by. 

[Keep Going. Image Information.]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

All About Me Hey! My name is Katie and I am currently a senior at the University of Oklahoma. When people say time flies by in college, they aren't kidding! I feel like it was just yesterday that I moved into the dorms freshman year, and now within a couple of months I will be moving on to something new. I am currently studying biopsychology as a pre-medical student. I really enjoy sciences so I have enjoyed almost all of my classes I have takes throughout undergraduate so far. I spent the summer studying for the MCAT, and am currently in the process of applying to medical school! This semester I am excited for my classes, but anxious about how they will turn out with all of them online. However, it is important to be flexible, especially in a pandemic, so I am hoping to make the most of it! Besides academics, I love playing volleyball and doing other activities with my friends. My junior year I was the president of the OU Women's Club Volleyball team, and enjoyed traveling to ...

Comment Wall

  [Baby Elephants. Image Information. ] Storybook URL: Click here.   Thank you for your feedback!

Week 9 Story: Finding Freedom

Finding Freedom An orphan from birth, Kang always felt like an outcast in his African village. He had no last name, and therefore no title. No girls wanted to marry him and no men wanted to be associated with him. Although he remained polite and respectful to everyone he met, he could feel his resentment towards the village people grow the more they neglected him. As he grew older, he began to have thoughts of leaving his village. A new life surrounded by all new people became more appealing as the days passed by. However, they were the only village within miles of any other human civilization, and in order to go to a new village he would need to venture days through the wilderness. He finally worked up enough nerve and left in the morning.  Running away from the village- he never felt more free. It was as if he could run for hours without any pains or fears. Nightfall came and he found a large rock which to sleep by. He fell asleep peacefully but awoke to the sound of a lioness's ...